Piksi Multi Evaluation Kit (2.4GHz)
This kit contains everything you need for an RTK setup.
- 2x Piksi Multi GNSS Modules
- 2x Piksi Multi Evaluation Boards
Special Offer: Includes a 6-month Skylark license in eligible geographies
Cables and Adapters
- 2x MMCX (male) to SMA (female) cables
- 2x Micro-USB cables
- 2x Full power supply with international plug adapters
- 2x Barrel jack to cigarette lighter adapters
- 2x DC barrel plug splitters (1 female into 2 male)
- 1x RS-232 USB adapters
- 1x Mini null modem connectors (DB9 male to DB9 male)
- 1x IDC ribbon cables
- 2x Tripod mount adapters
- 1x Ethernet cables
- 1x 11-position Picoblade pigtail cables
- 2x 7-position Picoblade pigtail cables
- 2x SMA (male) to TNC (male) antenna cables
Antennas and Radios
- 2x L1/L2 GPS/GLN/BDS survey antennas
- 2x FreeWave radio modems
- 2x FreeWave radio antennas
Multi-band, multi-constellation centimeter-accurate GNSS.
Multiple signal bands enable faster convergence times, and multiple satellite constellations enhance availability. Piksi Multi supports GPS L1/L2, GLONASS G1/G2, BeiDou B1/B2, Galileo E1/E5b, SBAS and is hardware-ready for QZSS L1/L2.
- Fast RTK convergence times
- Easily integrated into a variety of applications
- Future-proof hardware with in-field software upgrades
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Product Summary - high-level summary including Positioning, Velocity, and Timing Accuracies
- Piksi Multi GNSS Module Hardware Specification - mechanical, electrical, and other interface specifications
- Piksi Multi Case Study #1
- Piksi Multi Case Study #2
- Swift Navigation’s Support Page - Swift Binary Protocol Specification, CAD files, and more. This documentation includes kit-specific information including kit component specifications and a Getting Started Guide to help your team quickly get up and running!